RETRIEVER’s Differing Configurations (Stand-On Track Guards Not Shown).
*International Pats. Pending. ** Any number can be linked.
1) Ready for containerised shipping: Two RETRIEVERs per container. Each is fully operational except track-pads removed.
2) Vehicles configured for min. height and width for C-130 transport. (3 off). Each is fully operational and drivable on landing.
3) At full-height demonstrating RETRIEVER’s substantial suspension-height variation.
4) Full-height showing class-leading ground clearance.
5) Full-height / full-width providing high-operational stability with track-guard standing room to assist water rescues.
6) Configured to traverse extreme side-slopes. Track design prevents track loss*. Track inserts (not shown) provide required grip.
7) Readily physically linked without leaving the cab two** RETRIEVERs traverse an extreme gradient before travelling to differing destinations once the obstacle is passed.
8) Side view of Configs 4 and 5.
9) ¾ view of Config 4.
10) Min height ¾ view, tracks extended.